FP&A Analyst, PE Backed Market Leader, Birmingham, £50k + Bonus
I am working with a Market Leading, Private Equity backed business who have a newly formulated FP&A Analyst role to join their growing finance function.
Having recently become Private Equity backed by a FTSE 100, instantly recognisable, PE Powerhouse, they have turned their focus to investing in upskilling the business and driving optimisation and financial insight to accelerate their vision. This business has seen sustained organic growth alongside several recent acquisitions added to their healthy portfolio, with more pipelined for the upcoming 12 months.
In this newly formulated position, you will improve the quality and efficiency of reporting across a variety of corporate finance and value creation initiatives. This is an incredibly high-profile role within their commercial finance function, working closely with the PE investors and being responsible for the Private Equity Investor reporting.
Reporting directly to the talented Head of FPA this is a high-profile role with exceptional visibility. You will need to be a brilliant communicator, able to influence at all levels both internally and externally. In this position you will partner with Head's of from the HR, Transformation, Technology teams as well as the Head of Finance, Finance Director and other senior stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a FP&A wizard to join an ambitious, fast based, well invested business on an upward trajectory.
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Strong, Proven Business Partnering skills - with the ability to face the PE investors
- Experience handling and manipulating heavy sets of data
- Strong Excel Skills
- Participative, pragmatic style, excellent communication skills and ability to influence all levels internally and externally
- Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution.
- Strong commercial awareness. Ability to develop action plans based on input from key persons.
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Work from Home Flexibility - 1-3 days in the office per week.