Role: Finance Analyst - Procurement
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 + 10% bonus
Location: Chiswick (West London)
Permanent, Full time
Hybrid working model - 3 days in the office
We have partnered with an iconic large scale FMCG business based in Chiswick, who are looking for a Finance Analyst to work within their Procurement Finance Team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide robust and informative financial analysis, including planning and forecasting and be comfortable leading change initiatives and projects.
- Support the period end close process
- Production of periodic results and quarterly forecast pack for use by Senior leadership team
- Support performance forecasting through quarterly updates, periodic forecast and opportunities & risks processes
- Support the Finance Manager with completion of short-term forecasting process
- Support performance management through period reporting, analysis and communication
- Budget setting including investment, cost saving targets & spend area
- Manage / review cost savings projects and data integrity on tracker sheets
- Support the standard setting process for budget and alignment with commercial business divisions
- Application of financial controls, policies & procedures across Buyers
- Validation of cost savings projects
- Internal & External Audit - support with reviewing requirements & follow-up actions
- Support Periodic Control Review & Reporting
- Support Risk management framework compliance including hedging & foreign exchange
- Recently qualified or studying towards a recognised professional qualification such as CIMA/ACA/ACCA, or strong experience in a finance environment.
- Positive teammate with a desire to challenge and drive improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to make financial analysis easily understood
- Ability to plan optimally and work under own initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience making complexed financial analysis easily understood
Previous FMCG experience is highly advantageous but not essential
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted