Finance Analyst - FS Business (City of London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£44k - £50k + Benefits
We are partnering with a Financial Services business based in central London who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of FP&A this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring business performance, tracking against target
- Perform revenue and variance analysis
- Perform product analysis for generating insights for business strategies
- Liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Support with pricing modelling
- Provide support for budget and revenue updates
- Ad hoc analysis when requested
The successful candidate will be commercially minded with a strong analytical approach and have at least a couple of years accounting experience. You will be able to adapt to new systems and have a strong experience of using excel to manipulate data.
This FS business look for people who are confident, motivated, self-starters and are able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.