Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits and pension
about 2 months ago
A hugely successful Biotech business in London is looking to hire a qualified Finance Analyst to provide financial analysis and decision support to a large business unit.
This is a dynamic PE backed business with strong organic and acquisitive growth, offering an autonomous and flexible working environment with scope for personal & career development.
This fascinating business operates in a fast paced and continually evolving sector, where you will support key business contracts, partnering the Operational Director and his team providing financial support and insight on a portfolio of projects.
You will drive improvements to business processes, ensuring insightful reports are at hand to support key decision making, business partnering commercial stakeholders in the division. This is a great role for a Finance Analyst or Management Accountant seeking more autonomy and ownership.
- Work closely with the operational team on day to day project management
- Monthly G/L close process and reconciliation
- Input into the divisional Budgeting & Forecasting cycle
- Input into Board and Divisional Review Packs
- Working with auditors and external advisors
- External Customer Reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis and financial support to new projects/business cases
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment; having experience in financial analysis or project accounting
You will have advanced Excel skills, commercial acumen, and the gravitas to partner and explain numbers to senior non-finance stakeholders.
You must also have experience in end to end monthly financial close, and the hunger to learn and solve problems and drive improvements.