Expense Analyst - International Retailer (hybrid)
£28k - £32k + Benefits
We are partnering with a global Retailer based in Central London who are looking for a Travel & Expense Analyst to join their well-established finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career within a well-recognised, fun yet professional leader in their field.
As the Expense Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the corporate credit card process
- Reconcile monthly company credit cards
- Approve expense claims
- Provide travel and expense reports to stakeholders
- Assist with the implementation and testing of a new expense system
- Assist with other month end accounting tasks such as journals, analysis and allocations
The successful candidate will have experience of managing employee expenses and have experience or a willingness to get involved in an implementation project.
This international retail company look for people who are ambitious, always use their initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.