Finance Analyst - Property Business (Central London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£35k - £42k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a leading Property business based in Central London who are looking for a Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their Financial Planning team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity with a leading company offering a progressive career.
As the Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and deliver budgeting, forecasting and long-term financial planning for senior management
- Work with business partners to gather information and add to the system to run reports based in trends etc.
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasting
- Prepare analysis and modelling to explore impact of future changes to policies and initiative
- Assist with the preparation of board packs
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar analytical role. You will be able to adapt to new systems and have experience or working with large data sets.
This leading Property company look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.