FINANCE ANALYST - CONSUMER TECH - FTSE 100 - HERTFORDSHIRE - £55K
Are you ready for the next step in your career and looking to join a well-known global brand?
Interested in working a commercial and analytical role with scope to progress in a dynamic environment?
This could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Qualified Finance Analyst to join and become a lead in a key area of Commercial Finance.
- Business Partnering with Senior Management team whilst working to build strong relations with finance and non-finance figures
- Overseeing the production of project reporting, providing commentary and period end review meetings with budget holders
- Support Business Partners through approvals for capital to make evaluated decisions on new projects. Create key stats, reports and analysis whilst providing intelligence for projects.
- Partnering with Finance Business Partners to recognise risks and potential opportunities, budgeting and forecasting to provide variance analysis
- Providing intelligence, commentary, periodic reporting, budgeting & forecasting to Group Finance for Capex reports by using the Financial Reporting system
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Degree with a minimum 2:1 achievement
- Previous experience in a commercial role
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence in building rapport
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working within Consumer/Retail/Technology are advantageous