COMMERCIAL ANALYST - £50k - FINANCIAL SERVICES - CITY OF LONDON - NEWLY QUALIFIED
Are you a recently qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate, looking to take your next step into a forward thinking role that offer real scope of development?
A unique, exclusive opportunity based in the City of London, my client is currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to join and be part of a well-established international Financial Services institute with a highly credible background.
You could be joining an established Finance team and be the go-to person by business partnering with operational stakeholders and head of departments for the companies revenue streams. You will be largely involved in analysing profitability for the group, developing your knowledge in order to understand return of business equity so you can comprehend how profitable your business area is.
- Largely responsible for presenting and analysing business area's financial performance, by measuring KPI's on group's Return on Business Equity (RoBE) and Cost/Income
- Managing the financial planning cycle, by providing forecasting and analysis activities
- Providing key analytics and insights for effecting senior management reporting
- Business Partnering with Global organisation and departmental heads
- Newly qualified ACCA/CIMA (0-1 PQE)
- Experience working within complexed organisations in an analytical role - e.g forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, commercial reporting
- Self start, confident individual who thrives in working autonomously and in a team
- Business partnering experience
- Financial services background desirable but not essential