Cedar are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join a well-known media company based in Central London on a permanent basis.
Salary- £31,000 per annum
- You will prepare the monthly sync and 3rd party licensing income/cost accruals and liaise with the Accounts Receivable department to ascertain payment prior to reporting on to the Royalties team.
- You will maintain a log of the sync and 3rd party licensing income for business and financial related queries.
- You will prepare the broadcast fee accrual, the annual processing of revenue and the onward reporting of MUR liabilities.
- You will prepare the monthly copyright royalty cost accrual and the quarterly copyright royalty cost liquidation for review by senior management.
- You will track and monitor the consistency of 3rd party licensing revenue from all labels and identify any unrecognised revenue.
- You will assist with the preparation of the accrual and recoveries during month end.
- You will assist with specific aspects of the royalty cost and recoveries liquidation process.
- You will prepare and take ownership of specific royalty balance sheet reconciliations.
- You will assist with the preparation of the Classics Repertoire Centre royalty cost accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and the royalty cost liquidation.
- You will monitor and track the earnings on 3rd party licensing advances
- You will carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by senior management.
- You have CIMA / ACCA foundation or relevant degree
- You have high level relevant experience
- You have initiative and drive
- You will be a good team worker
- You will be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- You will be diligent with excellent attention to detail
- You will be flexible attitude towards working hours around Finance deadlines
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You will have good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested, please apply online ASAP.