Finance Analyst - Media Tech business (NW London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£34k - £38k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a leading media business based in NW London who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing FP&A team finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the FP&A Manager this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing large sets of data, providing insight for reports
- Ownership of revenue recognition, revaluations, and P&L Statements
- Assist with forecasting and business plans with accurate data models
- Quarterly reporting on business performance and KPIs
- Business Partner with commercial teams providing ad hoc analysis
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and will be actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA or similar. You will have a strong analytical mind and be capable of using excel to manipulate large data sets.
This leading media tech company look for people who are dynamic, engaging with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.