Cedar are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join a well established publications company based in Central London.
This role will pay between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Main duties include:
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in a clear, accurate and timely fashion, as well as inputs into KPI dashboards.
- Support the annual budget and forecasting process, updating, and improving projection models and working closely with stakeholders across the global business.
- Support the analytical needs of the Senior Finance Business Partner to serve key stakeholders, through the creation of fully working projection models and accurate, well-considered historical analysis.
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Business Partner on supporting cross-functional analytical projects and initiatives.
- Improve the speed and quality of financial information available to stakeholders, through process improvement and the development and maintenance of financial reporting dashboards.
- Support the Finance Transformation initiative, including the implementation of new software for reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Work closely with finance and non-finance stakeholders in handling day-to-day financial queries from across the global business.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Newly qualified accountant or CIMA/ACCA/ACA finalist.
- Relevant work experience gained within a finance or analytical role, ideally within a subscription or publishing business.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (formulae, pivot tables, charts). PowerBI and Power Query skills desirable.
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks that require extended periods of concentration.
- Demonstrable numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A curious mind, able to assimilate commercial issues quickly and exercise sound commercial judgement.
- Customer focussed, with the ability to build positive relationships with non-finance staff and clearly explain finance terminology.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.