Cedar are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join a well established publications company based in Central London.
This role will pay between £45,000- £55,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Support the financial reporting and planning process, ensuring accurate monthly reports are created on a timely basis and that the management packs are accurately prepared within the set deadlines.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders around the business to ensure the timely creation and distribution of accurate reports.
- Support the production of management information (MI) and ad hoc analysis, enabling stakeholders to monitor performance and risks and make informed decisions.
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process and multi-year strategy, including contributing to the production of required analysis and associated presentations.
- Support the month end processes as required.
- Competent Microsoft packages user.
- Ability to analyse financial reports.
- Well established interpersonal skills - proven background of building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of organising individual workload and meeting deadlines.
- Strong desire to develop or study towards an accountancy qualification.
- Currently working in a finance department and have at least 2 years' experience in reporting, data analysis or other finance functions.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.