City of London, London
£150 - £180 per hour
21 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for a FP & Analyst to join a growing media business in West London.
The company has a global footprint and represents some household names.
The successful candidate will be a 'hands on', with a strong understanding of FP&A processes coupled with in-depth analytical skills. With high levels of intellectual horsepower, you will easily build cross-functional relationships and have demonstrable experience of forecasting.
Reporting into the Head of FP & A
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Successfully produce analysis to support the quarterly external results announcements
- Consolidate and produce monthly KPI reporting which forms part of the overall reporting packs
- Build solid relationships with the reporting community to help identify process improvements
- Provide analytical insights and support business decisions.
- Owning the forecasting processes
- Ad hoc projects
- 2-3 years Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Have excellent analytical skills an able to communicate analysis in simple terms
- Advanced Excel/Power point skills
- Must be bold and confident thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier
- Must be able to build good relationship with stakeholders
- Strong MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) skills
You must have strong Excel skills and experience dealing with internal stakeholders for this opportunity.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.