City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
27 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a telecommunications company based in the City of London.
The company has a global footprint, and this particular division of the company delivers over £10bn of revenue and £2.4bn of EBITDA for the Group from their numerous product lines from three consumer brands. The function provides insightful reporting, analysis and business partnering that is integral to optimising decision making and delivering value for shareholders.
Reporting into the Financial Reporting and Performance Manager.
Some of the duties of the Finance Analyst
- Successfully produce accurate & timely monthly reporting for plc Board while continuing to enhance the existing slide formats & content and also improving analysis and insight
- Maintain and develop tools and methodology (currently Excel) to ensure reporting reflects the latest management information, and a process for adjusting output from the Group Consolidation System (GCS)
- Successfully produce analysis to support the quarterly external results announcements
- Consolidate and produce monthly KPI reporting which forms part of the overall reporting packs
- Effectively develop and enhance quarterly business reporting packs
- Work closely with other Group finance teams such as Investor Relations and External Reporting
- Build solid relationships with the reporting community to help identify process improvements
- Improve the feel and look of the PowerPoint presentations for the Executive Committees and the PLC Board
- Improve current reporting cycle through further automation and identifying simplified ways to report
- Support the development of finance transformation for new reporting requirements
- 2-3 years Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Have excellent analytical skills an able to communicate analysis in simple terms
- Advanced Excel/Power point skills
- Must be bold and confident thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier
- A good understanding of debits / credits (transactional) processes
- Must be able to build good relationship with stakeholders
- Strong MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) skills
- SAP desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.