£45000 - £48000 per annum
5 months ago
An instantly recognisable restaurant chain is looking to appoint a Finance Analyst for their growing and high performing team.
Reporting into the Capex Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with the wider business to deliver efficient planning, projecting and analysis of the company's expenditure and capital investment programmes covering IT, technology and infrastructure.
- Partnering with departments across the business including Construction, IT and restaurant solutions to analyse company investments
- Control the annual capex and IT budgeting including monthly reporting and analysis to key stakeholders
- Support with Capex Manager with quarterly forecasting process for capital expenditure
- Assist the Capex Manager with fixed asset disclosures required for statutory accounts process for UK entities under FRS102 and UK GAAP
- Review of the fixed assets for reporting and control (SOX) purposes
- Partner with the tax team, providing capital expenditure reporting
- Preparing the annual and monthly depreciation and rent projections
- Newly qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong excel modelling skills
- Confident communicating with senior stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities