Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an experienced Finance Analyst for a renowned luxury retail company based in South West London/Surrey.
The company is a household name across the UK, with offices also based in London and the North, and this particular role offers the opportunity to travel to the other offices.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a retail finance function as a Finance Analyst and be an advanced user of Excel; this role requires modelling and Macro experience.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for the reporting of P&L performance across multiple cost centres
- Point of contact on all queries from the business related to cost centres
- Variance analysis
- Working closely with business partners to ensure business/financial objectives are met
- Delivering cost savings across cost centres
- Support the production of the monthly management consolidation reports for the group
- Financial modelling of impacts of projects within cost centres
- Assist the commercial team with the management of the annual budgetary process and forecasts
- Deliver accurate and timely financial data to the all stakeholders
- Support business functions with relevant information to aid decision making, assist in forward planning and improve overall profitability.
- Part qualified or QBE
- Advanced Excel skills - Macros, modelling
- Experience with manual processes is essential
- Experience within a group function and retail preferable
- Team player, with positive with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, with excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to bring continuous improvement
- Solid knowledge of finance and a good understanding of double-entry bookkeeping
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.