City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for a global technology company based in the City of London.
The role will be ideal for someone with commercial finance analyst experience, or someone coming from a junior Business Partnering role, who is looking to work in an extremely supportive environment in a role that offers clear progression.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Own and operate excel models for revenues/cost allocation models to time and quality.
- Propose potential methodology changes and manage the implementation of these changes
- Assist the Finance Manager (FM) to engage proactively as a business partner, providing analysis and feedback on draft RFS outputs
- Assist internal and external audit in their reviews and provide explanations and analysis in response to their queries
- Assist FMs to provide summaries of market performance to senior management
- Assess results of revenue and cost allocation runs and provide commentary on results
- Review and advise on reporting implications of potential methodology changes
- Pro-actively consider impacts of wider regulatory or accounting changes
- Comply with the current risk and control framework (R&CF)
- Develop new controls where weaknesses in the current R&CF are identified
- Support a culture of continuous improvement whilst meeting business objectives
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) or a Finalist
- Good working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling skills
- Experienced in other Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Powerpoint, Word)
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to be a contributing member of a high performing team
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.