City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
12 months ago
28 Aug 00:00
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst for a telecommunications company based in the City of London.
The company has a global footprint, and this particular division of the company is entering an exciting period of growth, so this role will continuously grow and develop in line with this.
The role will be ideal for someone with commercial finance analyst experience, or someone coming from a junior Business Partnering role, who is looking to work in an extremely supportive environment in a role that offers clear progression.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for the production of the month end contract accounts, variance analysis and commentary.
- Liaise with the contract managers to update the contract P&L and Balance Sheet forecasts
- Review growth projections and challenging assumptions.
- Ensure contract accounts are accurate, complete and are aligned to company accounting policies.
- Responsible for calculating customer invoice amounts and supporting documentation for use by the billing team to raise invoices and resolve customer queries.
- Identify and lead improvements to financial processes, reports and management information through standardisation, automation and big data techniques
- Support the pricing of new business opportunities and contract changes controls, working with key decision makers to shape the commercial and financial strategy.
- Currently studying ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Strong data manipulation experience
- Previous month-end reporting and budget processing
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.