Greater London, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, an instantly recognisable management consultancy with a global presence and state of the art new offices in Central London are looking for a talented individual to join their newly created FP&A team. They are looking for strong analytical minds who have exposure to large data sets and have the ability to look at the bigger picture, capable of summarising complicated information in simple terms to senior management.
This opportunity has a genuine scope for progression with two routes, depending on if you want to manager other people or become a system specialist.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in working with Divisional stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders
- Provide analysis and identification of risks and opportunities within certain areas of the business.
- Become an expert in collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data
- Create insightful analyses to really add value, also more specifically identifying opportunities for cost reductions
- General business support across Operations, Accounting and Sales
- Provide assistance when necessary with smooth preparation of monthly management accounts for head office and central departments
You will ideally be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent.
Have some experience in an analytical role.
Strong Excel skills and exposure to large data sets