City of London, London
£23000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
10 Apr 00:00
My client is a very exciting entertainment marketing agency and they are currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator due to progression within the team.
This role will be working within an office of around 30 employees so duties will be varied between purchase ledger, sales ledger and operational support for the office.
We're looking for someone with a year or two's experience in a similar role who is keen to learn more and within time gain more responsibility. This si a great opportunity to have full exposure to a full accounts process within a small company and learn relevant skills to progress in the future.
- Daily processing of invoices
- Raising of invoices for clients
- Management of all sales ledger
- Chasing clients for late payments
- Payment run preparation
- Answering payment queries
- Staff expense processing
- Credit card reconciliation
- Reviewing purchase orders and payment details
- Assist with the process of freelances, new starters and leavers
- Maintenance of HR files
- Ordering of office supplies
- Support with the organisation of events & training
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
If you're interested please apply and should your experience be relevant for the role I will be in further contact to brief you on the full job and company information.