Finance Transformation Manager
London based/Hybrid 3 days per week
Salary c£90,000 + benefits
Our client launched over 10 years ago on a mission to enable businesses to thrive in the digital economy by delivering innovative solutions to better manage transactions.
The evolution and change in this industry has been immense, from the e commerce boom, the rise of Web3, crypto currency, and now the dawn of the metaverse, transformation and change is essential.
The growth of this business over the last decade has been staggering and in the last 4 years alone the business has taken their business from 10 offices and 500+ employees, to now 19 offices and over 1700 employees, and growing!
This has seen the business rank Top 10 in the Forbes Cloud 100 list, and in Glass doors Top 10 Fintech businesses to work for.
Finance Transformation Manager:
With all this exciting growth and inevitable change of technology, out client has been creating a cutting edge platform to help automate reporting.
As the Finance Transformation Manager you will be working closely with the Director and the team to help drive finance production adoption and testing.
Working closely with Finance, Product, and Engineering teams, you will need to bring your exceptional stakeholder and business partnering skills to ensure a seamless integration of this product into their clients finance teams daily operations.
This is a pivotal and crucial role with the opportunity to shape their clients growth trajectory, refine and improve processes, and contribute to the finance evolution programme.
- Lead the smooth integration of the Finance Transactional Ledger product across Finance teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to understand the product's mechanics.
- Engage finance teams to gain insights into their daily operations.
- Develop a comprehensive test and adoption strategy and execute it.
- Create and manage test scripts and schedules in coordination with Finance teams.
- Oversee test execution, defect resolution, and issue escalation.
- Provide clarity to Finance teams on testing requirements and monitor progress.
- Communicate testing timelines to stakeholders and address challenges.
- Support additional system implementations aligned with the Finance Transformation agenda.
What We're Looking For:
- Proven track record in system implementations and managing user acceptance tests in Fintech, with a focus on financial systems.
- Hands-on experience leading UAT, system implementation, and adoption within Finance teams.
- Strong grasp of test methodologies and effective system implementation strategies.
- Deep understanding of Finance and reconciliation processes, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Familiarity with control environments and evidential standards.
- Practical experience implementing new processes within finance teams.
- Ability to bridge technical and finance languages for effective communication.
- Proactive problem solver in complex environments.
- Proficient communicator, capable of influencing diverse audiences.
- Collaborative team player with cultural sensitivity.
- In-depth knowledge of the payments industry.