£42000 - £48000 per annum
7 days ago
Cedar are currently looking for a Finalist Management Accountant to join a small advertising agency in the City of London. The successful candidate would report directly into the FD. This contract will be for 12 months initially but it does have the potential to be extended.
The role will be paying between £42,000- £48,000 per annum (Depending on experience).
To qualify for this position, you must be an ACCA or CIMA finalist
- Prepare the full monthly management account packs
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Variance analysis
- Rebuild spreadsheets
- Year end preparation
- Assist with audit
- Supporting the junior resource
- The Management should have the following profile:
- Must be a finalist level accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Strong experience working within management accounts (ideally 2+ years experience)
- Progressive and dynamic profile with a strong academic background
- Excellent understanding and use of Excel
If this role seems of interest please apply online, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.