Financial Reporting Manager, Market Leading Group, London, c£75k + Brilliant Benefits
I am working with the market leader in the transportation space who are looking for a technically strong Financial Reporting Manager.
You will be responsible for all areas of management accounting, financial planning, annual business planning, forecasting and financial accounting. Leading a team of 3 direct reports, you will work closely with the team providing guidance to ensure successful achievement of the department's objectives.
You will have the opportunity to business partner both internally and externally with, so, having proven business partnering skills is a plus!
Reporting directly into the Head of Financial Control this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to have real ownership and influence within a growing £800mil t/o group.
- Team Management; managing a team of 3 (Qualified and Part-Qualified) providing individual and team development plans, succession planning, performance reviews etc
- Management Accounting; preparation of the groups Management Accounts
- Financial Planning; responsible for the annual business plan, quarterly forecasting as well as weekly cash flow forecasting
- Financial Accounting; Responsible for Month and Year End close, intercompany and balance sheet reconciliations
- Audit; Leading on the External and Statutory reporting processes
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA with 3+ years post qualified experience
- Experience within the Transportation Sector
- Proven team management skills
- Gravitas with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships