£70000 - £80000 per annum + 25% bonus + bens
26 days ago
Are you a qualified accountant looking to work in the music industry? A European Financial Controller is sought by a division of one of the world's major music companies; they are home to some of the globe's best known artists and possess a huge back catalogue of instantly recognisable music as well as operating other businesses designed to help aspiring artists take their music to a wider audience. They are growing and are looking for a bright, driven European Financial Controller to join them.
The European Financial Controller role is newly created and will support the European Finance Director in all operational, commercial and strategic areas of finance in the various offices across the continent. Specific duties include:
- Reviewing and analysing monthly financial & management reporting.
- Appraising and advising on major commercial deals.
- Providing analysis and insight on pan-European current & proposed income streams.
- Driving regular budgeting & forecasting exercises.
- Developing 'best practice' in controls & processes across Europe.
- A range of ad hoc projects including the implementation of a new ERP system.
The ideal candidate for the position of European Financial Controller will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ideally an ACA who qualified in the Big 4).
- Possess strong experience of international reporting (US GAAP a bonus).
- Demonstrate sound commercial judgement and excellent analytical skills.
- Be culturally aware and have solid stakeholder management skills.
- Want to develop themselves within this role and beyond.