£350 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
ERP Training Manager
I have an urgent requirement for an ERP Training Manager to join an entertainments business based in Basingstoke. They are looking for someone who can train all the relevant key stakeholders within the business with their new ERP implementation NetSuite. They are looking for an exceptional trainer and digital professional who has key skills in evaluating, designing, creating, engaging and delivery plans.
- Assess any training needs and requirements across relevant stakeholders within finance.
- Utilise process maps, change impact documentations and formulate requirements.
- Work with people in the business on the development of the overall programme strategy.
- Carry out a full end to end training within the organisation and provide detailed finds and solutions in order to support the business.
- Establish a clear understanding of the programme objectives, scope, outcome, timelines and functionality.
- Write a training and strategy plan for each project, designing the training material.
- Must have similar experience in other technology transformation projects.
- Experience with designing and deploying various suitable training methods.
- Ability to create and manage a delivery plan.
- Experience of working for global organisations.
- Trainer or L&D advanced qualifications
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks.