Cedar Transformation & Change Practice, have exclusively partnered with a Global business who are a market leader in their field, supporting an ERP System Implementation Programme.
Our client is at the inception of this strategic project with the software vendor due to be selected in the coming weeks.
Location: London -Hybrid 2 days in the office
Salary: c£70,000 + benefits
Job Title: Global Finance ERP System Lead
We are seeking an experienced Finance Systems/Project Manager to lead the design, change, and implementation of a global finance ERP project. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance and IT teams to identify business requirements, design and implement the ERP system, and manage the change process.
- Develop and execute a project plan that outlines key milestones, deliverables, and timelines.
- Work with the Finance and IT teams to identify business requirements and design the ERP system to meet those needs.
- Manage the implementation of the ERP system, ensuring that it is delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and implement a change management plan to ensure that the organisation is prepared for the new ERP system.
- Manage project risks and issues, and communicate progress and status to stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the project is delivered on time and to the required quality standards.
- Ensure that the project is compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Provide guidance and support to the Finance and IT teams throughout the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, IT or a related field.
- Hands on experience within direct finance
- Qualified/Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing large-scale ERP implementation projects, preferably in a global environment.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP, NetSuite, or Sage Intacct
- Strong knowledge of finance processes and systems.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and execute project plans, manage risks and issues, and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Experience with change management and the ability to manage the human aspects of organisational change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.