An Equity Modelling Manager is sought by a particularly fast-growing global City-based business. They have grown both organically and via dozens of acquisitions over the past decade to boast revenues of >£1bn. They have significant additional available funding and this is therefore an excellent time to join them as they continue to expand into new markets.
The Equity Modelling Manager- Valuations is a newly created role that will support the company's various equity and share incentive schemes;
- Act as the key link between the company and its investors; manage quarterly equity reporting to investors.
- Support the running of all share incentive schemes; monitor performance & understand vesting processes.
- Develop the model by with equity and share schemes are valued.
- Partner with the Corporate Finance team on when devising equity schemes to support acquisitions.
- Deputise for your Manager at various internal & external meetings.
- Provide significant ad hoc analysis when requested on all queries relating to equity & share schemes.
The ideal candidate for the post of Senior Finance Analyst - Valuations will:
- Be a qualified ACA who has gained TS, Corporate Finance, Valuations or modelling experience since qualifying.
- Demonstrate immediate credibility when dealing with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Value real attention to detail and enjoy producing routine and ad hoc analytical reports.
- Be numerate, quick-thinking and enjoy financial modelling and valuations work.
- Experience within Financial Services.
- c, £100,000 - £120,000 base salary
- 15% bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent other benefits