An EPM Systems Analyst is required for a leading technology business. Please note the candidate is expected to work in the office two days a week. This individual will support the go live and transition to BAU of Oracle EPM applications, particularly EDMCS, Data Management, ARCS and FCCS.
EPM Systems Analyst will be responsible for the execution of system and data related activities in the Oracle EPM applications used for reporting and planning, ensuring that there is integrity in reported numbers
What you will be doing?
- Ensuring that there is integrity in Oracle reporting system set up (Fusion, FCCS, EPBCS) and data within the Oracle reporting systems, interacting with other technical/systems teams as relevant
- Supporting other members of the Reporting Centre of Excellence with the execution of the development 'roadmap'
- Applying mapping changes, metadata changes following best practice & conducting appropriate integrity check
- Carrying out integrity checks on data, prior to the release of reports, and as an integral part of the period end close
- Maintaining budget templates, webforms, and task lists
- Maintaining the security model
- Carrying out impact assessment of new Oracle releases & maintain technical liaison with Oracle for relevant matters
- Providing support to users
- Good working knowledge of Oracle EPM applications, particularly EDMCS, Data Management and ARCS
- Good working knowledge of chart of accounts and other data structures
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good documentation skills
- An understanding of and interest in Finance and Accounting
Preferred (in addition to minimum)
- Part qualified accountant in a qualification from a recognised chartered accountancy institute (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of using Oracle R12/Oracle Fusion