£65000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus
4 months ago
18 Apr 00:00
- Manage Budget of ~ 40MM GBP
- Three main workstreams:
1. Supply (LEAD):
- Energy sourcing
- Rate optimization
- Budget development
- Risk management
- Commodities forecasting & intelligence
2. Efficiency (SUPPORT)
- Metering, monitoring & analysis
- Certification services
- Microgrid & resiliency
3. Sustainability (LEAD/SUPPORT)
- Renewable electricity and heat
- Carbon footprint tracking
- Compliance management
- NEO Network
- Accountable for driving the sourcing and contracting strategy of Energy spend through an optimized supplier base that will generate competitive advantage for the organisation's Health operations world-wide.
- Develop a sound relationship with key suppliers/consultants at top management levels. Ensure that suppliers treat the organisation as preferred customer and Energy supplier management will be shared with RB senior management.
- Works closely with Engineering and Sustainability management teams in understanding the needs, objectives and priorities to improve cost, service and quality of spend covered.
The candidate should:
- Strive to be recognised as indisputable source of value by stakeholders
- Manage and monitor Procurement performance.
- Promote the total cost of ownership approach within the business
- Lead implementation of Supplier Relationship Management & suppliers evaluation processes
- Enforce compliance of Procurement processes with organisations policies.
- Motivate suppliers to consider the organisation as preferred customer in presenting innovation and cost efficiency projects.
- Lead implementation of tools (Spend Management, eRFx, eContract etc.) and process improvements.
- Provide assumptions on key trends and projects in pipeline for budgeting and plan purposes in alignment with Finance and budget owners.