West London, London
£40000 - £42000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting an EMEA Payroll Specialist on behalf of globally recognised media company, based in West London, approximately 5 minutes from the nearest tube station.
This role is a sole position that will oversee the EMEA payroll for approximately 10 entities and report into the Financial Controller.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Liaising with the outsourced payroll provider to ensure the smooth operation of the monthly EMEA payrolls
- Reporting and maintenance of benefits and taxes for the EMEA regions
- Preparation of the payroll journals, to be reviewed by the FC, based reports generated by the outsourced payroll provider
- Work with the HR team to continuously improve processes for the EMEA entities
- Previous EMEA experience is essential
- Experience of working closely with finance teams and understanding payroll journals is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interact with all members of staff, from entry-level to senior members of the function
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.