Cedar are currently looking for a EMEA Payroll Specialist to join a global leading retail business on a permanent basis.
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus
Remote working (with hybrid option if commutable to London)
Reporting into: Payroll Manager
- Processing and checking of the German, Dutch, Belgian & UK payrolls.
- Administration of monthly, quarterly and annual 3rd party declarations/payments.
- Monthly payroll journal uploads in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly payroll accruals.
- Responsibility of the monthly uploads of money movement/Net payments
- Ensure all payroll processes are kept up to date and are compliant with national laws and regulations.
- Work closely with internal partners and HR to ensure processing accuracy and data integrity.
- Collaborate with the EMEA Payroll team on internal projects.
- Work closely with the external payroll provider.
- Experience in EMEA payroll (UK, Germany, Netherlands) is a must.
- Experience working in a multi-currency organization is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate and collaborate with partners across the business.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.