EMEA Payroll Coordinator
£42,000 - £45,000
Hybrid working (2 days in the office, one of those days will need to be Wednesday)
Based in Uxbridge, West London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Specialist with EMEA experience to join a really exciting and forward thinking FMCG global business.
The successful EMEA Payroll Specialist will support the Payroll Manager to process payrolls across multiple countries. You will need to be a self-starter, who is able to adapt to varying needs and fluctuating workloads
- Responsible for collating, validating, and organizing the EMEA payroll data before submitting to payroll bureaus (as payroll owner
- Time and attendance data submission to payroll partners.
- Responsible for creating new templates for the HSBC payments such as new starters, new medical joiners and new Pension joiners
- Liaising with HR Comps & Benefits and Finance teams with any queries
- Updating the year-to-date payroll reconciliation report on monthly basis
- Responsible for preparing relevant country payment files per payment process (including salaries, benefits and any tax payments (PAYE, NI, Pensions, Medical etc)
- Process the pension and the medical for various countries according to the Country requirement and liaising with the Comps and Bens Analyst & Finance as required
- Checking Payroll reports thoroughly and carrying out variance analysis
- Approving the Payrolls by communicating with the payroll Bureaus and third-party Vendors
- Responsible for ensuring that SAP master data is updated per employee details and upload payments are tested before actual pay date (if using SAP upload program)
- Updating the monthly payment tracker
- Responsible for the year-end review and preparation for the Tax declaration of each EMEA country
- Communicating with the Bureau and third-party vendors for the new tax year rates and Tables
- Managing service level agreements with Payroll bureaus for assigned countries and contribution to regular monthly/quarterly vendor calls
- Responsible for their assigned countries user guide booklet ensuring they are complete and up to date at all times
- Responding to employee payroll queries
- Managing an open-door policy, providing customer service both internally and externally, giving a good and quality service. Responding positively and constructively to their needs. If not resolved, then a follow up will be done.
- Manage the Payroll mailbox ensuring mails are answered in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
- Up to date payroll record keeping and filing
- Contribute to Payroll Projects as required (currently on-going payroll and HR transformation project)
- EMEA experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel including VLOOK UP's and Pivot Tables
- Excellent communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted