Cedar are partnering with a world leading services business who are in need of a Management Accountant for an initial period of 6-8 weeks.
- Prepare month-end journals for all fixed costs including managing the prepayment and accrual movements and schedules.
- Support junior staff members and cross-team knowledge including assisting with AP coding queries.
- Review and partner with HR/payroll on monthly payroll in both UK and Europe for over 200+ employees including relevant payments and submissions.
- Prepare monthly schedules to compliment the reporting pack - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- Assist the set up of departmental reporting, and partnering within departmental stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Support with audit process
- Undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Relevant qualification- ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- International experience is essential (multi-currency)
- FRS 102 is essential
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience within tech/fintech is highly desirable
- Excellent system skills