£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Extensive Benefits
about 1 month ago
30 May 00:00
A FTSE 100 global Consumer group based in Slough is seeking to appoint an EMEA Internal Audit Manager to develop a new regional Audit and Assurance function for the group. As one of the first business critical hires for this new strategic area, the Internal Audit Manager will be primarily responsible for establishing new methodology across audit, assurance, internal controls and risk.
- Lead audits from planning through to reporting and issue management.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders across the business to facilitate audit planning and execution.
- Preparation of detailed audit reports including recommendations to improve standards of control.
- Continuous improvement of Internal Audit methodology.
- Assist in the implementation of the internal audit strategy as determined by the Head of Internal Audit and CFO.
- Contribute to the development of the Audit Plan and Audit Committee reports.
- Mitigate business risk by identifying key leakages.
- Deliver a full suite of robust internal controls testing and assurance processes
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CPA)
- Experience of managing projects or assignments, with the ability to effectively prioritise work/delivery commitments to achieve timely and effective outcomes.
- Proactive self-starter, evidence of being resourceful and problem solving.
- Ability to use initiative and comfortable working without constant supervision.
- Capable of influencing key stakeholders to mitigate risks and meet control requirements.