City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum
15 days ago
- Lead the delivery of Sourcing and Category Management for the Contractor (Temp Labor) category in the EMEA region
- Develop and oversee the execution of the Regional Category Strategy and Plan, working closely with geographic leaders.
- Spearhead thought leadership and knowledge sharing regionally
- Manage day to day activities of the EMEA Temp Labor Procurement Team (Onsite + Offshore); Develop and manage the procurement team including setting individual targets, team targets and performance monitoring
- Be a key change agent in our Procurement Transformation journey
- Oversee Sourcing & Category Management for all Temp Labor spend in the EMEA region
- Develop regional category strategies and plans in concert with the other geographic leaders
- Provide thought leadership and promote knowledge sharing process across the region
- Support /Partner with Sales/Delivery in the RFPs for procurement of Temp Labor.
- Obtain support and agreement for procurement strategy from key stakeholders to ensure optimal compliance.
- Develop and execute the Category Management plan, Sourcing strategy for Client contracts, and Vendor Relationship Management for the EMEA geography.
- Close negotiations and mitigating commercials exposure in the contracts.
- Define and manage key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality, including technical input to negotiations on client's contract and negotiation.
- Deliver the negotiation Savings and best possible commercials across the Temp Labor category for the EMEA region
- Establish and report on measurable performance metrics for all procurement activities including supplier performance, payment term, back-to-back contractual terms.
- Provide procurement solutions to our clients
- Drive value added activities by implementing innovative strategies that both support and align with the organization's priorities and goals
- Drive continuous improvement within sourcing and procurement functions through implementation of leading practices
- Recruit, hire, train, support and motivate category team
- Ten or more year's broad-based experience within contingent labor/services Procurement, with particular focus in Category management & Strategic Sourcing in the EMEA region.
- Strong exposure to contract laws, negotiation, market dynamics, commercial strategy, strategic sourcing, contract management and supply relationship management
- Familiarity with large complex deal management .
- Strong communication skills and drive desired results within the organization.
- Excellent people management skills; Proficient in verbal communication, writing, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills are also required
- Exceptionally strong work ethic displaying a mature and professional attitude with an ability to adjust quickly to change
- Motivated, self-starter and achievement oriented and excellent team building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships / partnerships (internal and external), and ability to influence and drive change