City of London, London, England
£40000 - £48000 per annum
12 days ago
My client, a Global Strategy Consultancy are looking to hire an EMEA Accounts Payable Supervisor on a permanent basis. Based in there modern offices in Central London, you will lead the Accounts Payable team and report directly into the EMEA Finance Manager.
The EMEA Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of the invoice-to-cash process within the Accounts Payable function, all aspects Claim-to-cash process within the Travel and Expenses function as well supporting the Accounts Payable Specialists and the Travel and Expense Specialists.
- Daily Management of the Accounts Payable team of 5 and the Travel & Expenses team of 2
- Ensuring timely processing of all Accounts Payable transactions.
- Ensuring timely processing of all Travel & Expenses claims.
- Ensuring all Accounts Payable and Travel & Expenses transactions are correctly posted to the General Ledger using appropriate cost centre or balance sheet codes.
- Ensuring adherence with US GAAP SOX principles, obtaining the appropriate approval of accounts payable transactions, before completion of transaction processing.
- Reviewing and authorising multi-currency payment runs on a regular basis using various banking platforms (mainly RBS/NatWest & HSBC).
- Management of the corporate credit card schemes.
- First point of contact for the business with all escalations regarding Accounts Payable and Travel & Expenses.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory Accounts Payable experience and ideally in a holistic invoice-to-cash role.
- Preferably experience in a professional services environment.
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 people (Preferably 7)
- Experience working within a high volume transaction environment.
- Experience in working with multi-currency
- Experience of using Chrome River/Elite (Desirable)
- Ability to interact with business experts.
- Ability to interact with external suppliers.
- Understanding of VAT and applicability to accounts payable transactions.
- Proficient in excel.
If this sounds like something which matches your experience please contact Matthew Sommerville - - 0203 002 8055