East London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
6 months ago
16 Feb 00:00
My client is in need of someone to help within their FP&A department who can process management accounts and use that information to analyse, forecast, business partner and execute a smooth process within their accounts department.
Ideally from an Education background
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent at the end and is paying up to £45,000 per annum.
- Monthly management accounts
- Variance Analysis and trends.
- Flagging and financial trends/risks/opportunities that require attention
- Business partnering with other finance managers to develop, construct and communicate the annual budget, ensuring appropriate involvement of, and ownership by, relevant operations
- Business partnering with managers and the Commercial Team to provide a costing and pricing service for new and existing services. Ensure that bid input financials are accurate and provided in timely manner to achieve the bid/tender deadlines.
- Work with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to provide formal and ad-hoc training to budget holders, senior managers and other staff, as required.
- Support the Head of Planning and Analysis and other areas of Finance as required.
- Support a team of four staff covering AP, AR, banking (including credit card & Paypal accounts) and petty cash.