P2P/eProcurement Operations Manager
This is a key role within the Procurement Team and would suit someone with a background in procurement/finance systems/eProcurement with the ability to manage a team in a fast paced environment, managing process/efficient payments and supplier information, catalogues and back end systems. You will be responsible for maintaining the goal of continuous improvement and running an effective function. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a track record of a working on high volume/low level orders through a busy Purchase to pay (P2P) system- ideally Oracle/SBS.
Key Areas -
- Responsible for providing support on P2P process improvement and enhancements alongside the systems team
- Monitor eProcurement systems applications including purchase order transmissions/requisitions
- Provide feedback and transactional data analysis to procurement teams and end users, including procurement standard metrics and price comparison data/multiquote
- Demonstrable experience relating to commercial procurement operations and e-procurement/P2P
- Experience of managing a commercial procurement operations function, including staff, systems, process and stakeholder management.
- Low level sourcing
- Catalogue management systems
- Able to interpret sets of data including service activity and trend data, policy and best practice information
- Advanced Excel skills
- Public/Private Sector experience
- Line management of 5-10 transactional Procurement Officers
- Oracle SBS
Please note that this role will require 3 days in the office per week in Romford Essex - please do not apply if you cannot commit to this.