e-Commerce Finance Analyst - International Retailer (London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£34k - £37k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a leading retailer based in central London who are looking to hire a Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their e-Commerce division on a permanent basis. Reporting into a senior analyst this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the e-Commerce Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support and analysis in forecasting, budgeting, internal control maintenance and weekly/monthly KPI reporting
- Review and investigate variances of P&L Vs forecasts and previous budgets
- Business Partner with commercial teams to review and analyse product availability and risk to forecasts
- Produce and maintain reports to provide commercial information for the e-Commerce team
- Enter forecasts in the finance system (SAP)
- Prepare and build models for new financial years
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar analytical role ideally within an e-Commerce environment. You will be able to adapt to new systems and have a strong experience of using excel to manipulate data.
This leading retailer look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.