£140000 - £145000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Divisional Financial Controller is required for the largest division of a market leading FTSE services group undergoing significant change and transformation. Based in Central London and reporting directly to the Divisional CFO this is a high-profile role, driving through improvements and ensuring that all reporting provides maximum value add to the business through strong financial support and rigour.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and embedding reporting frameworks to develop 'best in class' processes across the division
- Ensuring appropriate structures are in place to service the business, maintain tight control, drive continuous improvement and efficiencies
- Providing financial and commercial information to support operational business decision making
- Delivering improved management information (including preparing enhanced weekly reporting and board packs) developing new reports and models as appropriate
- Building relationships across the wider business, acting as a key interface between finance and the operational divisions
- Creating, developing and mentoring a team
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong technical background in group financial reporting. You will be an inspiring and motivating manager with proven experience of improving systems and processes. Additionally, you will be able to simultaneously understand the division's long-term accounting needs whilst being able to 'roll your sleeves up' and get into the detail.
You will have the ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally and externally, with a forward looking and challenging mindset. The role requires flexible thinking and a dynamic, innovative approach as new business challenges arise, as well as constantly looking for ways to move existing processes forward.
With visible enthusiasm and drive you will thrive in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment. Ideally, you will have previously worked within the B2B services sector.