Job: Divisional Financial Controller
9 month fixed term contract
Hybrid working model: 2-3 days a week in the office (parking available)
Salary: 100k-120k (dependant on experience) Also includes car allowance, private healthcare and pension.
Cedar are currently assisting a well established property development and construction organisation with the recruitment of a divisional financial controller.
in this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a P&L of £450 million and managing a team of 15 qualified and non qualified accountants.
- Lead of team of circa 15, to own the financial and management reporting process for the division
- Maintain the controls and financial reporting process across the division
- Lead the preparation of statutory reporting requirements
- Manage the preparation of monthly 5 year forecasts
- Efficiently manage a team of circa 15 staff (6 qualified accountants & 9 non qualified accountants)
- Qualified accountant
- Extensive team management experience
- Extensive experience working in a financial controller role within a large organisation
- Happy with commuting to Essex 2-3 days a week