£80000 - £90000 per annum + + 20% bonus
8 days ago
Circa £90,000 + 20% bonus etc
Rapidly growing and high successful Services business has created the new role of Divisional Financial Controller for a key element of its business.
This busines critical role includes;
- Owning the month end process for a sizeable and rapidly expanding division
- Identifying opportunities for and executing improvements across the division
- Engaging with and influencing a variety of finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Applying financial acumen to commercial decision making
- Involved in the budgeting and forecasting
- Inspired leadership of a small finance team including the day to day management, mentoring and development
- Helping the business quickly adapt to a constant journey of growth generated change
As a qualified accountant with a strong process and controls background, you will also have demonstrably acute commercial awareness which, with the ability to see the wider picture, will enable you to apply it in a business context.
With experience of owning a month-end process in a mid-large scale business that has undergone significant change, you will have a natural instinct of how to drive improvements across management and financial reporting.
The key behaviours are essential to success in this role, including an inquisitive mindset, an ability to operate at pace and a desire to get into the numbers whilst knowing when to step back to allow for an enhanced strategic vision.