Up to £50000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
12 months ago
A multinational hospitality, clubs and bars company in West London is actively seeking to appoint a Divisional Finance Manager to support all divisions in the business by collating robust management reporting and analysis. Reporting to the GFC with a dotted-line to the CFO this is a key leadership role with visibility across the entire business globally.
The role will be the Finance Business Partner to the Operations Director, and contributes to the strategic goals of the business by providing best in class financial support and service to its stake holders and sites under management across Europe.
- Qualified Accountant or (a strong QBE with staff Management and sector experience)
- Proven experience in a role supervising stakeholders in overseas entities
- Experience in month-end, year-end, budgeting, forecasting is essential
- Experience in a senior Finance position preferably in the food & beverage or hospitality is a big bonus
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting systems, with Advanced Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of Corporate strategy
- Working in a team environment
- Client focus and relationships
- Business Partnering