£130000.00 - £140000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A Divisional Finance Director is required for a high-profile international Media client based in Central London, who represents some of the world's most recognisable global brands. As a key member of the senior management team you will report directly to the CFO. With full accountability for running all aspects of the division's finance function, key responsibilities will include:
- Functioning as a strong business partner to the Divisional Management team, supporting and challenging commercial and operational decision-making
- Ensuring appropriate structures are in place to service the business, maintain tight control, drive continuous improvement, best practice and efficiencies
- Taking ownership of the production of high quality financial accounts and reports for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Full accountability for ensuring robust corporate governance and compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Providing effective leadership, development and ongoing motivation of the finance team
The successful candidate will be a technically strong 'hands on' qualified accountant, with a commercial mindset. With a solid understanding of financial and accounting processes and strong reporting expertise you will be comfortable contributing to high-level strategic decision making whilst being able to 'roll up your sleeves' and get into the detail. A demonstrable track record of working in a senior leadership capacity, with an international remit will be essential. Prior experience of operating within an SME environment would be highly advantageous.
With a broad business awareness, you will be a confident self-starter, with exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build strong relationships across all levels. You will have the emotional intelligence, credibility and gravitas to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner. With demonstrable drive and enthusiasm you will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.