Director of Corporate Finance
Luxury Consumer Sector
Circa £160,000 + bonus etc
Central London / Hybrid
As a £2bn revenue, Luxury market global leader, this fast paced organisation has revolutionised its sector, giving customers an unrivalled experience as they engage with its best-in-class high end products and services.
With a track record of high growth and resiliency, the business has been active in the capital markets and completed several acquisitions.
This high growth, entrepreneurial, market disruptor is seeking a Director of Corporate Finance to be part of a team which is central to executing on growth strategies.
Reporting to the Group CFO and leading a team of 2, the role includes:
- Supporting delivery of the Group's capital market activities and strategic initiatives.
- Key role in the execution of key strategic projects including; capital raising, acquisitions, and strategic financial planning.
- Insightful analysis, preparing presentations and discussions with key stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Working with Exec and external stakeholders, including shareholders, bondholders, rating agents and banks.
- Central point for co-ordinating and managing strategic projects, including capital raising and acquisitions;
- Debt origination and execution, identifying new lenders and pools of capital to support with Group's financing and re-financing activities, and negotiation of terms;
- Mergers and acquisitions, supporting with diligence on acquisition targets and negotiation of deal terms;
- Strategic financial planning, maintaining a robust financial model to enable sound business planning and decision making;
- Preparing reports and presentation in connection with ongoing business performance and other strategic projects, for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Analysing underlying business trends and assessing the impact on financial results. Including comparison of actual results compared to budget and prior year results, in coordination with finance and accounting teams and controlling team.
- At least 8 years' experience in a financial institution (e.g. leveraged finance, M&A, project finance or corporate finance; most likely in a bank, advisory boutique or a fund);
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject - for example Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Management;
- An excellent communicator who is fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language skills will be an advantage;
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of business problems;
- You're a self-starter that is keen to get involved in teamwork, has strong interpersonal skills, hard-working and flexible;
- Ability to summarise complex financial data in clear analyses presentations;
- Familiarity with loan structures and documentation;
- Investor Relations
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.