£200 - £300 per day
11 days ago
A consumer goods company is growing their busy finance team and are currently looking to appoint an Interim Finance Business Partner to take ownership of building relationship with their Digital team, preparing & advising budgets and supporting Finance Manager with the forecasting.
As Finance Business Partner will be leading and delivering effective business partnering and support to the Corporate Digital/IT Department. This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role for an interim Finance Business Partner to support a growing finance team.
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Develop and own timely and accurate reporting of actual results and forecasts
- Responsible for effective finance controls in these areas
- Ensure that the impacts of short-term decisions are fully evaluated and understood
- Provide leadership and direction for all future IT/Digital investments through the CIR and Business Case process, to ensure strategies are fully evaluated to maximise ROI.
- Constantly challenging processes to look for ways of improving Business Partnering activities and quality of information.
- Directly Responsible for Budgets circa $100m
- Responsible for the calculation, charge out and management of the Corporate IT expenses to Markets. Ensuring that receiving markets fully understand their allocation.
You will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years from working in a large corporation and large budgets. You will need excellent communication skills and gravitas to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.