Up to £38000 per annum
3 months ago
- Analyze past performance taking into account SFD, Bias & stability both at ref and or aggregated levels, monitoring and communicates the reliability of sales forecasting with all relevant key stakeholders within the UK.
- Control previous month's accuracy through KPI and BI reports.
- Carries out historical data cleansing taking into account affecting factors including sell through, supply issues, press activity, retailer activity, cannibalization and promotional activity. Giving informed consideration to exceptional events.
- Update forward forecasts on a rolling 18-month horizon for all retail and pop reference using group's statistical models, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking in to account local marketing plan and supply issues.
- Reconcile forecasts proposals against budget highlighting inconsistences and gaining validation via Demand & Supply meeting.
- Collaborate with key Customers and business channels (including staff allocations FC's) to establishing future forecast
- Key EOL & Launch forecasts manually into the demand module
- Responsible for managing and maintaining an accurate and clean product master data file including accurate life cycles and lifestyles, new product evolution, end of line, ABC forecast stability and sales class plus all relevant bespoke local activity such as but not limited to kit BOM, promo codes & promotional items.
- Key in manual forecasts into DMP, managing statistical forecasts at matrix and item level.
- Provide the analysis to develop future sales forecasts assessing the impact of future events on future sales volumes and updating the statistical forecast model for regular products, proactively identifying and communicating identified risks and opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with marketing and sales and finance on an on-going basis, prepare, develop, influence and defend the proposals of sales forecasts at the appropriate regular meetings with key stakeholders, influencing actions to fast and slow selling lines and updating forecasts as appropriate.
- Prepare the supporting documentation necessary for the Supply and Demand Planning Senior to propose implementation of corrective actions in case of deviation results during collaborative monthly Demand Review Committees.
- Review inventory against batch code rules and forecast, adjusting where necessary and creating proposals for either destruction or shipping of products to France, administrating all credit requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of future development in industry best practice, proactively propose the development of automated systems and processes to improve accuracy and efficiency of demand planning activities.
- Liaising with Distribution and the Supply on product, stock and supplier issues.
- Provide awareness training to key stakeholders on demand planning activities.