£400 - £550 per day
5 months ago
Data Migration Technical Analyst
Contract 6 months
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Migration Technical Analyst to join an Entertainments business based in Central London and Basingstoke. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong ERP system experience and data migration experience. The ideal candidate will have also had experience with SQL. This would be a six month contract.
- Be in control of all aspects of data migration and support the data migration approach.
- Work with the current ERP system to deliver the data migration of data from finance systems onto the new consolidated ERP NetSuite. Document the whole process thoroughly.
- Deliver all aspects of the data migration. Manage, coordinate and plan utilising internal and supplier resources. Keeping up with all data requirements for the build and test cutover project phases.
- Ensure all data mapping and identification from legacy systems are move to the new system.
- Manage to extract, stage, cleanse, transform and load of the data into the new target solution.
- Manage the data cleansing. Keeping it co-ordinated and BAU resources within the business functions are included.
- Must have SQL experience (essential)
- Must have Data migration and analyst experience (essential)
- Must have ERP experience (essential)
- NetSuite (Desirable)
- Come from a technical background.