City of London, London
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading Leisure business is looking for a experienced Data Analyst to work a 3 month contract based in their Central London Office.
A successful candidate should have strong working experience in maintaining large data, cleansing and validating the Data.
Must be immediately available.
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst :
- Successfully contact suppliers to verify/ request missing data
- Review possible duplicate vendors and manage accordingly
- Making sure all new supplier requests contain all required data for SAP
- Review and consolidate Active supplier list
- Data Cleansing - flag and remove duplicate or redundant suppliers
- Data validation - validate existing supplier details in the system against invoices/contracts
- Should be analytical and have exceptional level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and strong communication skills
- Previous experience using SQL and Python.
- Must be confident using Excel
- Take ownership and deliver accurately
- Must be customer focused and understands the impact of incorrect master data
- Self-starter approach, highly self-motivated and eagerness to taking initiative and ownership