Crawley, West Sussex
£8 - £14 per hour
6 days ago
2x Live Vacancies
Cedar are currently working with a leading healthcare provider who are looking to recruit two Data Assistants on a 3 month contract role to start ASAP
IBIS Data Assistant:
- We are looking for a candidate to work within the Emergency Operations Centre, to match care plans to emergency calls. They will be liaising with crews to inform them of these, and may also be facilitating referrals for them.
- Minimum 3 GCSEs or equivalent.
- Previous contact centre/medical experience would be useful, as would experience in data entry or telephony. Proficient in computer use.
Shifts rota time could be either 06.45-18.45 or 18.45-06.45; completing about 3 or 4 shifts a week
Clinical Data Assistant:
- We are looking for a candidate to undertake upload of documents to our care plan system, administration of emails, and liaising with external Health Care Professionals; Also general administration within the team.
- Awareness of the health care system would be desirable. Previous administration/data entry experience essential. Proficient in computer use. Able to work under own initiative.
Interviews to take place tomorrow afternoon and Friday via Skype (25/3 - 26/3)